Thursday, February 4, 2010

Forclosed home, but a beauty! Custom, redwood/cedar diamond of a home!







This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has many custom details. It has quality construction, it is a redwood/cedar home, with high end roofing. It needs some TLC, and the kitchen needs to be finished. Fannie Mae will provide a renovation loan. This property sits on one acre of land in Hawaiian Paradise Park. Only $179,900.00. Contact me ASAP as this one will not be available long!
Sunny Petropoullakis RS
Hawaii Land Realty Corp.

57 E. Kawailani St.
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
office:(808)959-1117
fax:(808)959-6894

1 comment:

Thanapat said...

Nice post having excellent contents. I have been searching for this type of posts. Thanks a lot for writing this post. I came to know a lot of useful things from this post. I think this post will definitely helpful for the readers like me. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.